The 32nd Annual Southwest Texas Junior College Turkey Trot will be held on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at the Uvalde SWTJC campus. All events start and finish at the SWTJC fountain area located behind the Administration Building (Heart of the SWTJC Uvalde Campus). It is a flat fast course! Showers and dressing areas available. T-shirts to all participants. Walkers Welcome! Race Day Registration.
|1 Mile Kids Run:||9:00 a.m.|
|Kids K Run:||9:15 a.m.|
|5K Run/Walk & 10K Run:||9:30 a.m.|
|Location: SWTJC Uvalde Campus||Phone: (830) 591-7241|
|Address: 2401 Garner Field Rd.
Uvalde, TX 78801
|Contact: Race Director
Hotel Contact: Uvalde Convention
|Entry Fee: Before 11/01/2016
5K/10K Run/Walk: $25
1 Mile Kids: $15
Kids K Run: $15
|Late Fee: Starting 11/02/2016
5K/10K Run/Walk: $35
1 Mile Run: $20
Kids K Run: $20
Register: Click here to register now!
Chip Time: www.iaapweb.com
Results available online at iaap.com
- 5K Run/Walk & 10K Out and back flat course, starting and finishing at the SWTJC fountain.
- 1 Mile Kids Run: Out and back flat course, starting and finishing at the SWTJC fountain.
- Kids K Run: One loop course around SWTJC Administration Parking lot.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m. 1 Mile Kids Run starts
- 9:15 a.m. Kids K Run starts
- 9:30 a.m. 5K & 10K Run/Walk starts
- 10:45 a.m. Awards
- 5K & 10K Run/Walk Pre-Registration $25 Late Registration after 11/01/2016 $35
- 1 Mile Kids Run Pre-Registration $15 Late Registration after 11/01/2016 $20
- Kids K Run Pre-Registration $15 Late Registration after 11/01/2016 $20
Close Date for Online Registration: Thursday, November 17, 2016
T-shirts: Shirt sizes guaranteed to pre-registered participants who register before 11/01/2016.
Race site: Southwest Texas Junior College: From Hwy 90 turn (left if you are coming from San Antonio) (Right if you are coming from Del Rio) onto Farm to Market Rd 1574 (Ham Lane) 1 mile then turn left at Farm to Market Rd 1023 (Garner Field Rd). Destination will be on your left.
To volunteer please contact Landra Fowler at email@example.com or (830) 591-7241. Please include name, contact information and shirt size.
Becoming a volunteer offers help to ensure that all athletes have the safest race possible. You also gain insight to the behind the scenes mechanics of a road race. This information can be a valuable tool for your next race.
- 5K: Overall Male/Female - Age division: top 3 Male/Female (12 & under, 13-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up.
- 10K: Top 3 Overall Male & Female
- 1 Mile Kids Run: 6 & under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12.
- Kids K Run: Participant medals & Fitness Fun
- Age group awards will be based on chip time; awards for overall winners will be based on gun time.
- No Refunds
Race Flier: click here for PDF file
2015 Turkey Trot Results
5K - Johnny Gonzalez (SWTJC Cross Country
10K - Luis Vielma (SWTJC Eagle pass)
5K - Katelyn Roman (UHS)
10K - Julie Vanhoy (Uvalde)