The 30th Annual Southwest Texas Junior College Turkey Trot will be held on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at the Uvalde SWTJC campus. All events start and finish at the SWTJC fountain area located behind the Administration Building (Heart of the SWTJC Uvalde Campus). It is a flat fast course! Showers and dressing areas available. T-shirts to all participants. Walkers Welcome! Race Day Registration.
5K Run/Walk: Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
1 Mile Kids Run: Start Time: 9:30 a.m.
Kids K Run: Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
Awards: Start Time: 10:30 a.m.
|Location: SWTJC Uvalde Campus||Phone: (830) 591-7241|
|Address: 2401 Garner Field Rd.
Uvalde, TX 78801
|Contact: Race Director
Hotel Contact: Uvalde Convention
1 Mile Kids: $15
Kids K Run: $15
|Late Fee: After 11/01/2014
5k Run/Walk: $35
1 Mile Run: $20
Kids K Run: $20
Register: Click her to register now!
Chip Time: www.iaapweb.com
Results available online at IAAP.com.
- 5K Run: out and back flat course. Starting and finishing at the SWTJC fountain.
- 1 mile Kids Run: out and back flat course. starting and finishing at the SWTJC fountain.
- Kids K Run: 1 loop course around SWTJC Administration Parking lot.
Schedule of Events:
- 7:00 a.m. Packet Pickup & Late Registration begins.
- 8:45 a.m. Pre-Race Instructions.
- 9:00 a.m. 5K Race Starts.
- 9:30 a.m. 1 Mile Kids run Starts.
- 10:00 a.m. Kids K Run Starts.
- 5K Run $25 after 11/01/2014 $35
- 1 Mile Kids Run $15 after 11/01/2014 $20
- Kids K Run $15 after 11/01/2014 $20
Close Date for On-line Registration: 11/18/2014
T-shirts: Shirt sizes guaranteed to pre-registered participants who register before 11/01/2014.
Race site: Southwest Texas Junior College: From Hwy 90 turn (left if you are coming from San Antonio) (Right if you are coming from Del Rio) onto Farm to Market Rd 1574 (Ham Lane) 1 mile then turn left at Farm to Market Rd 1023 (Garner Field Rd). Destination will be on your left.
To volunteer please contact Landra Fowler at email@example.com or 830-591-7241. Please include name, contact information and shirt size.
Becoming a volunteer offers help to ensure that all athletes have the safest race possible. You also gain insight to the behind the scenes mechanics of a road race. This information can be a valuable tool for your next race.
- 5K Run: Overall Male/Female - Age division: top 3 male/female (13 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up.
- 1 Mile Kids Run: 6 & under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12.
- Kids K Run: Participant medals & Fitness Fun!
- The 5K and 1 mile run is chip timed: timing chips are available race morning at the fountain.
- No Refunds
Race Flier: click here for PDF file
2013 Turkey Trot Results